Football Roster Spots Still Available for TM, MM, and PW
JPW and JM Football is FULL
CHEER REGISTRATION FEE WAIVED FOR THE 2015 SEASON THROUGH MAY 31...SIGN UP NOW!!
Click here to Register for the upcoming 2015 Football and Cheer Pop Warner season.
When you register online:
- Make sure to register for the upcoming school year and school.
- Have your insurance card on hand.
- Enter the most accurate weight you have for your football player.
Paperwork that will need to be turned in to your team parent by August 1st :
- Online registration.
- Prior years official COMPLETE report card (3 copies)
- Birth Certificate
- Pop WarnerMedical for signed and dated in the current calendar year. Make sure it is the Current years form. www.mfpw.org click on Forms
Teams will fill up fast so don't delay. Roster spots will be filled by the dates complete registration forms and full payments are received. All others will go on the waiting list.
To register follow the steps below:
Click Here to register online using a Credit Card.
Print the Registration form (available in link on right side of page) and send it with the registration fee (check or money order - do not send cash) to:
P.O. Box 951901
Lake Mary, Florida 32795-1901
After your registration is received you will be contacted by the registrar/board member or a team parent. Online Registrations will be date and time stamped. The postmark, date/time stamp from online registration or the sign up day will be used to determine placement.
Football Registration Fees
$285 total fee
$100 deposit due at registration
$185 balance due on May 1st
(if not paid in full by May 1st you risk the chance of losing your rooster spot)
If you are found to be ineligible to participate in LMYFA, any refund granted will have processing fees deducted.
Cheer Registration Fees
$285 total fee
$100 Due at registration
$185 balance due by May 1st
If you are found to be ineligible to participate in LMYFA before August 15th, any refund granted will have processing fees deducted.
Steps Following Registration
- You will be contacted by your team coach.
- You will have to attend an Organizational meeting in May
- Team Equipment Fitting in July
- Practice starts on August 1st
For scholarship, registration or any other questions please Contact Us